Candidate for RTM
● Commissioner for Greater Bridgeport Transit
● Attorney working in the field of products liability and occupational injuries
● History of environmental advocacy and mental health volunteer work
● JD from Brooklyn Law School; BA from the University of California at Santa Cruz
● Proud husband and father of two
● Aspiring barbecue pitmaster & amateur musician
My family and I moved to Southport for its excellent schools and beautiful outdoor spaces. As an RTM member, I will work to ensure that our schools are properly funded, and that our children receive the stellar education that they deserve. Our budgets should preserve programs such as the arts, music, and recreation, which make school fun and fulfilling for students. I will also focus on keeping our public spaces safe, clean, and accessible.