Candidate for RTM
● Fairfield resident since 2018
● Attorney with Westport-based law firm Rutkin, Oldham & Griffin
● Former attorney with the Legal Aid Society in New York
● Former Vice President of the Association of Legal Aid Attorneys
● Member of Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church and Fairfield Gaelic American Club
● Father of two children in the Fairfield Public Schools
Fiscally-responsible candidate focused on maintaining high quality schools and responsible residential & commercial development, while continuing to maintain a vibrant, affordable, and welcoming community for Fairfield's residents.