RTM District 6
- Lifelong Fairfield resident
- Graduated from Fairfield High
- Graduated from University of Mississippi with a B.A in Business, majored in Finance and Accounting
- Former District 5 RTM Member
- Organized and registered the Kings Highway Neighborhood Association
- Volunteer with Operation Hope
- Member Fairfield Rotary Club
- Married with two daughters
I understand the financial pressures many families face and know the importance of keeping Fairfield affordable. I believe we can do that without sacrificing our school system, libraries, Fire, Police and Public Works Departments and the many other things that make Fairfield a great place to live but it requires representatives who are willing to put residents priorities above their own interests.
I want to know what is important to you so please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
234 Soundview Ave
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Former Waldorf teacher for the Housatonic Valley Waldorf School
- Hebrew school teacher at Congregation Beth-El
Key Issues: Building community, quality of life in Fairfield, Education
I am excited to get to know my neighbors and work on their behalf to improve the community and quality of life in our beautiful town.
- Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) AFA Fine Arts
- Textile Designer of fabric for women's wear and menswear
- Provided revenue enhancement and cost mitigation solutions
- Served on Federal and State Legislative Campaign Committees
- Married with two adult children, 2 grandchildren
- Senior and Disabled and Tax Relief Program
- Investing in Fairfield Public Schools in continuing excellent budget friendly programs and activities.
- Continuing support for sports, arts and educational programs for children and adults.
- Investing in Library and Senior Center services.