RTM District 4
51 Crest Terrace
- D4 RTM Member
- Member, RTM Finance Committee
- Member, Democratic Town Committee
- Past PTA president, North Stratfield School PTA
- Current Executive Board member, North Stratfield School PTA
- Girl Scout troop leader, 2011-present
- Volunteer, various PTA programs, NSS library, Cesar Batalla library
- Past board member and president, MOMS Club of Fairfield South
- B.S. in newspaper journalism and political science, Syracuse University, 1999
We moved to Fairfield in 2000 without knowing too much about the town. Once we decided to start a family, we chose to stay here to raise our kids because of the excellent public schools. As a stay at home mom, I have come to appreciate so much more than the schools in town. My goal is to work on keeping Fairfield affordable for all its residents, while continuing to support the vital programs and services that make the town an ideal place to live.
Jennifer A. Hochberg-Toller
232 Church Hill Road
- Incumbent District 7 RTM Member, 2011-present; RTM Public Health/Safety Subcommittee
- Member of Town Human Services Commission, 2008-2011
- Member of Fairfield Democratic Town Committee 2005-present; current District Leader; Young Turk Award, 2008
- Volunteer for the Center for Family Justice, 2004-present
- Volunteer Member of Fairfield CERT
- Ithaca College, BS Speech Pathology-Audiology, 1997
- Legal assistant/clerk, Goldman, Gruder & Woods LLC
- Engaged to be married in Spring 2016
Key Issues: Public health and safety of town residents, needs of our seniors, education, town services, improving infrastructure
As a lifelong Fairfielder, I want to continue being a voice for my constituents, and having a listening ear when it comes to issues affecting our district and Fairfield.
Philip C. Pires
69 Stoneleigh Road
- Incumbent District 7 RTM Member, 2013-present
- Member - RTM Education and Recreation Committee
- Past Secretary of the RTM Redistricting Committee
- Practicing attorney at Cohen and Wolf, P.C. in the areas of commercial litigation, municipal law, and land use
- Volunteer Teacher and Board Member for Junior Achievement of Western Connecticut, Inc.
- Named a Rising Star by Connecticut Super Lawyers Magazine
- AV Peer Review Rated from Martindale-Hubbell
- B.A., Haverford College; J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law
Key Issues: Maintaining our excellent public schools and town services, affordability for seniors, fiscal responsibility
I am a lifelong resident of Fairfield County, and I have lived in Fairfield for seven years. Fairfield is truly an exceptional town. My priorities are to maintain our excellent public schools and town services, control expenses, and keep Fairfield affordable for all of its residents.
160 Fairfield Woods Road #22
- Incumbent District 6 RTM Member, 2013-present
- Member - RTM Finance Committee
- Past Secretary of Public Works and Planning Committee
- Member, Democratic Town Committee, Corresponding Secretary 2014-present
- Over thirty years business experience in International Commodities
- Member, Board of Directors, Fairfield Counseling Services
- Member, Board of Directors, Strathmoor Condo Association
- Active Member, UConn Alumni Association, BA in Psychology
Key Issues: Fairness in governance, economic growth, education, responsible budget priorities, town services.
It is very important to me to maintain and build on the economic successes Fairfield has achieved over the past 4 years. Good government works on behalf of all citizens. I am proud to represent my constituents and happy to volunteer for the greater good of our town.